Local Legal Advice From Lawyers
You Can Trust
Matrimonial Disputes Solicitors
Marriage breakdown affects an increasing number of families and leads to great uncertainty and emotional upheaval. Potter Owtram & Peck has been dealing with matrimonial dispute cases for generations: We understand the need for sensitivity as well as concrete and pragmatic advice at a difficult time.
How We Work
In each case we take on, we have two goals:
- To obtain the best settlement for you — Even in amicable separations and divorces, it is essential to get comprehensive legal advice. If you reach an agreement without independent advice, you may unwittingly give up important rights to pensions, property or other marital assets.
- To avoid unnecessary acrimony — Emotions may be highly charged, but we work with our clients to reduce acrimony. We believe this is in your best interests. If you can agree on a settlement with your former spouse, you avoid the expense of a court hearing and the prospect of a judge deciding what is best for you financially and how child contact should be arranged.
Partner Simon Loveless is a member of Resolution, the national association of family lawyers that encourages less confrontational ways of reaching divorce settlements.
Divorce Solicitors In Haslemere
Our services include:
- Dealing with divorce petitions
- Advising on financial settlements and obtaining full financial disclosure of assets
- Advising on issues relating to children and parenting, including child custody (residence) and child access (contact)
To contact our Haslemere matrimonial solicitors, call us on 01428 642321 or email us. We are minutes from the A3 and close to Haslemere mainline station. If your enquiry is urgent, call into our office and a solicitor will see you as soon as possible. We act for clients throughout Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.