Local Legal Advice From Lawyers
You Can Trust
Haslemere Family Law Solicitor
Potter Owtram & Peck LLP provides wide-ranging legal services to families in and around Haslemere. Our firm has had a presence in the town for more than a century, helping families in good times and in bad.
Sensitive And Discreet Advice From Our Specialist Family Solicitors
Involving professional advisers like solicitors in your private family life is never easy: Our team of family law specialists acts with sensitivity and discretion, ensuring that the privacy of you and your family is respected.
We are members of Resolution, the national grouping of family lawyers committed to a less confrontational way of settling family disputes.
We work hard to keep you informed of progress at all times, providing a direct point of contact at the firm with whom you can raise any concerns. Our family work is handled by partners Anthony Ramsden and Simon Loveless.
Family Lawyers: Advice On Domestic Relations And Disputes
Our Family Law services include:
- Matrimonial disputes — We advise on all aspects of divorce and separation, including financial settlements and children issues. Advice on mediation is also available.
- Advice on domestic violence — Including urgent advice on injunctions and other legal remedies
- Child residence and contact issues
- Prenuptial agreement advice
- Cohabitation agreements
- Conveyancing — For people moving in or out of the area
- Wills and Probate advice — Including advice on choice of guardians for children
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney for family members
Contact Potter Owtram & Peck LLP
To contact our family law solicitors in Haslemere, call us on 01428 642321 or email us. We are minutes from the A3 with town centre parking close by. If your enquiry is urgent, call into our office and a solicitor will see you as soon as possible. We act for clients throughout Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.